Friday, August 29, 2008

Good-bye, Divas...


I left my heart in San Fransisco. . . Nope, I'm not talking about the National Convention. I'm talking about the Fog City Divas, who have decided to disband their blog (Nooooooooo!) in order to better spend their time---writing!

Shoot! Can't they pop out fabulous, entertaining posts and interviews every day and still crank out wonderful books?? Must they insist upon a personal life as well?

These ladies offered up the perfect variety of historical, YA, contemporary, humor, category, erotic, romantic suspense--you name it, they write it, and write it WELL.

I am sooooo going to miss their take on the profession, and life in general, when they leave tomorrow. Be sure and stop by their site and say thanks and good luck!

Divas, I wish you Happy Days and Happy Writing! Thanks for sharing your lives and expertise with us these last three years. :)

2 comments:

skirbo said...

You scared me when I saw your topic pop up on my bloglist!! I'm sorry you are losing something you have enjoyed. Hopefully they'll soon pop out more books for you to enjoy.

Sarah

Gillian Layne said...

It's one of those blogs that always offered a fresh perspective and really great interviews. I will miss them.