Sunday, November 1, 2009

Write!


So evidently November is National Novel Writing Month. But hey...you already knew that, didn't you?

And 50, 000 words...new words...are expected by the end of this month.

Yet here you are, when you should be out there writing...

Or maybe you're not here, because you're out there writing...

If a writer falls asleep over her keyboards,
does she make a sound? Or more to the point,
will her family pull her off the backspace key
before she's deleted all her words?

Good Luck in your writing and reading
endeavors this month!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you doing NaNo? I've never done it. I have about 19,000 more words to go on current project, but I'm giving myself until the end of December, because I know there will be lots of interruptions. That way if I can get done sooner, I'll pat myself on the back if I can reach, LOL. I happy when I can do 1000 words a day around the job.

Gillian Layne said...

Nope, no Nano for me, I'm just writing every day. I've found that specific challenges don't especially work for me. But I think Nano is a wonderful idea, both for the deadlines it offers people and the camaraderie.

Thanks for stopping by, Maggie, your new site is gorgeous!