Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NANO For You?

Well, I'm in.

To be specific, I'm 953 words in, as of midnight, November 1. Around nine o'clock last night,  it hit me--approaching re-writes as if this was a completely new book (which it will be) and the friendly peer pressure of National Novel Writing Month ( the best peer pressure around!) means I can expect a great deal accomplished by the end of turkey day.



Anyway, that's the plan. And who doesn't need a great excuse to ignore cooking dinner or cleaning the house?

Are you NaNoing this month?

2 comments:

Lenora Bell said...

Hi Gillian - I'm Nanoing! Let's keep each other honest :) I'm in Bangkok, Thailand, though so I'm ahead of you. I'm at 2500 now.

WE CAN DO IT!!

- Lenora

Gillian Layne said...

Fun! And WOW on the word count! :)